Our accredited Level 4 and Level 5 Laser/IPL training has been specifically designed, written and is delivered by industry qualified, experienced specialists.
Each programme has been written to meet the Health Education England (HEE) ‘Guidelines’ and is mapped against the Quality Credit Framework (QCF); programmes are externally accredited by the CPD Accreditation Group and externally moderated by the City of London Dental School.
All learners will have a unique learners registration number and each certificate carries its own unique certificate number. Each certificate also has an embossed foil to prevent certificate being copied. The Wynyard Aesthetics Academy will maintain the learner register, which can be checked by employers, local authorities and insurance companies for verification purposes and to enable replacement certificates to be issued for which there is a replacement fee.
This is a compulsory element of the training as it provides the in-depth understanding of the safe use of lasers and IPL and a pre-requisite for all Laser and IPL training programmes.
All courses run from 10am – 5pm.
Course Curriculum: Laser Tattoo Removal – Level 5
- Laser legislation, compliance and regulations.
- Anatomy & physiology of the skin.
- Understand tattoo structure its placement in the tissue and its composition.
- Understanding key technologies and principles of laser treatment to remove tattoos.
- Understand the indications and contra indications of laser tattoo removal.
- Understand the environment requirements to undertake the laser removal of tattoos.
- Understand the requirements for robust client consultation.
- Understand the treatment requirements for a planned course of treatment for the effective laser removal of tattoo.
- Understand the specific methods of practical delivery of laser tattoo removal treatment.
- Understand the management of unwanted side effects from laser tattoo removal treatment and mange adverse incidents and complications.
- Understand the specific technologies for the laser removal of tattoo.
- Understand the specific importance of preparation before practical application.